MicroPC is a handheld mini Laptop developed and designed by GPD company for industry professionals and various mobile scenarios. It only weighs 440g which has many interfaces. It can perfectly replace traditional notebooks for people that work in the communication, electric power, exploration, mining, archaeology, education training, manufacturing, service chain, call center, business services, public institutions, government military and many more fields.
Micro PC Interface Diagram
Product Application Fields
A multi-interface mobile productivity tool
Microsoft Surface Go is so small, lightweight, and affordable that it has been dubbed as the iPad 6 killer. However, 6″ MicroPC is not only smaller than Surface Go but also has more interfaces. The palm-sized MicroPC is only 15mm in the thinnest part, weighs 440g and consumes only 10W for the thermal design, but its performance is as good as Microsoft Surface Go at a lower price. MicroPC is a mobile productivity tool suitable for each and every industry.
Features of GPD MicroPC
1. Compatible for IT fields and more with its rugged exterior: Network communication, electric power, exploration, mining, archaeology, education training, manufacturing, service chain, call center, business services, public institution, government military and many more.
2. Strong Performance with Ultra Low Power Consumption: Intel N4100 processor, four cores, four threads, and thermal design of 10W.
3. 128GB super capacity M.2 SSD for fast read and write speed (read:576MB/s, write: 465MB/s), replaceable, and infinite capacity expansion.
4. RJ45 interface for wired network access, and wireless Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G dual bands and Bluetooth 4.2 for dual-channel max. transfer rate of 433Mbps
5. Built-in one RS-232 serial interface, widely used in industrial control and automation.
6. Three USB 3.0 interfaces to maximize extended USB devices.
7. One full-featured Type C charging interface for audio, video and data transmission.
8. One microSDXC slot for manual backup or migration of data in a network-free environment.
9. Touchpad with left and right buttons, as well as all the left, middle and right buttons on the left-side mouse, a familiar operation allowing users to get started immediately.
10. QWERTY keyboard with a backlit design to meet the emergency needs at night, or in no light or dim light.
11. Active cooling design and PC-level cooling solution.
12. Two copper nuts embedded on the back for fixation in various complex environments.
13. Power indicator, dormancy indicator and RJ45 indicator to keep abreast of the machine at any time.
14. ser-friendly lanyard hole, gifted with a lanyard that can carry 4kg.
15. It is much better than Microsoft Surface Go (8GB/128GB) in terms of overall performance, but it is smaller and more lightweight. It weighs only 440g and can be controlled by one hand.
GPD Micro PC Details
1. Impact resistant ABS Synthetic Resin Shell
The anti-shock aviation-level ABS synthetic resin LG-DOW 121H is imported from South Korea, with a thick thickness of 1mm, which is flame retardant, high-heat resistant, and V-0 fireproof, with a Rockwell hardness up to 109 R, and bending strength up to 26000kg/cm2. Its integrity rate reaches 97.63% under the 1.5m drop test.
Its streamlined appearance is matt UV-sprayed, with rounded corners for great affinity and comfortable feel.
The area of the strip-shaped hollow air inlet on the back is up to 28%, and the 3mm-high feet makes the bottom air inlet design sleeker.
On the back, the 45 degree-inclined air outlet protects the external interfaces from dust accumulation and dissipates heat more smoothly.
The non-slip twill groove gives a strong grip.
2. 6 Inch HD WCG Screen
Its 6” high definition (HD) wide color gamut (WCG) screen, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 has a vividly colorful, natural, smooth and visible effect.
With the 178 degree view, users can obtain an excellent visual experience at any angle.
With 1280×720 resolution and 3000: 1 static contrast, it displays dedicate and bright colors.
The rotatable axis supports stepless adjustment for the maximum stretch of 150.
3. Integrated Qwerty Keyboard, Touch pad and 3D mouse
A qwerty keyboard, touchpad, and 3D mouse are integrated into the C face, which is only 15×9cm in size. The metallic film button is wedge-shaped designed, which is more ergonomic and provides an excellent experience for finger pressing.
The qwerty keyboard is backlit to meet the emergency needs at night, or in no light or dim light.
The keyboard layout is more reasonable. You may complete all operations with your left thumb in case of only number inputs.
MicroPC has a built-in touchpad with a larger operable area, while also supporting the left and right buttons of the touchpad. In this way, the cursor is slide more accurately through right thumb.
The upper left corner of the C face is the left, middle, and right mouse buttons, with an appropriate width to assure an unfettered operation.
The power key is recessed to avoid accidental touch. It is extremely convenient to turn on or off the machine by holding it in the left hand.
The fan switch is centered, and the Off and On states are clearly identifiable.
4. Two Cooper Nuts Embedded On The Back
Two copper nuts (suitable for 2.5mm-diameter screws) are embedded on the back for fixing the machine in various complex environments. You can attach it to any rotatable hanger, stand, lift, tray, bracket, etc.