Simple Portable Projector Folding Screen Portable Home Outdoor KTV Office 3d HD Projector Screen
Enjoy your favorite sports on live telecast or binge-watch your favorite TV show outdoors near a bonfire! Watching your favorite TV show or movie on freshly cut grass is an experience that will make you feel like younger years again.
The Outdoor Big Screen offers you a widescreen of viewing pleasure right in your own lawn. Watch HD and high-quality movies with the oxford nylon reflective material for high-resolution imagery and enriched colors. Set up and take down is simple and easy, taking only few minutes.
- PORTABLE: Compact single piece, lightweight and fold-able design. You can fold the screen in small size and put it in a backpack or suitcase.
- WIDE RANGE OF USE: Ideal for home theater movies, outdoor, lawn, education, conference room presentations, public displays, outdoor movies, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of natural polyester fibers, the projection is clearer and brighter than most other projections screens, the projection screen is thicker and smoother, and does not wrinkle when folded/crushed.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The projection screen can be easily secured with hooks, ropes, brackets, nails, double-sided tape on the wall/bracket.
- BEST PROJECTION EFFECT: The screen surface is white and the light is soft. When the ambient light can be adjusted, it shows the best projection effect. The light is evenly distributed and projected to each display area. The light is evenly distributed and projected to each display area. The color is natural and lifelong, so it is not easy to fatigue.
- WIDE ANGEL VIEWING: No odor on the surface of the screen, long-term use does not fade, not yellow, no deformation, the use of special photosensitive materials, to effectively prevent the scattering of light, wide viewing angle.
HOW TO SETUP YOUR OUTDOOR PROJECTOR SCREEN
1. If there are wrinkles before installation, you can easily remove it with a low heat iron. If you are installing it on a DIY structure (Steel frame, PVC pipe frame, etc.), you can use ropes to stitch it around the frame.
2. If you are installing it on a wall, tree, or other structures, the screen can be fastened easily with hooks, ropes, bracket, nails or double-sided tape on the wall/mount.
3. These are some great place to set it up:
- Between two trees
- Side of the garage
- The side of your car(funny but actually makes set up really easy)
- Side of a fence
- Hanging from the ceiling of an open patio space
- Hanging from a pergola
4. Power the projector and whatever source devices(smartphones, laptops, tablets, DVD players, game consoles and etc.) you are connecting, and most commonly prepare the cables needed between the projector and source. (Please see user manual for the projector). To get the best projected image, get the alignment of the image projected by the projector before the presentation.
5. Do it with a reference or just using your keen eyes. Adjust the projected image, focus and line up the center of the lens with the screen center and make sure it’s leveled and perpendicular as possible. Set up your speakers for better viewing experience. Just add popcorn or your favorite BBQ and enjoy!
NOTE: No Metal Frames Included!